Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Isaac in Action

Just enjoying my robe!

This is what I'll look like as an older man... with my robe, house shoes, and toothbrush (I really love my toothbrush)!

Spending time with Gran and Grandad's at Gran's birthday party!


I love when Aunt Amy reads me books!


I have a need for speed...I get that from my Daddy!

Tornado Isaac!! Just hanging out and taking cover during the tornado warning.

Grandmama just gave me a bath. Oh yeah...this is before my new and improved haircut.

I love going to the library!

Wonder if Kelsie will notice if I sneak one of her Easter eggs.


Look at me. I can stand by myself, while I hold a teether in my mouth and another in my hand.

I loved my first Easter egg hunt.

1 comment:

Groffs said...

Love it! Little boys are so precious and yours is no exception!! Happy Easter! We missed you.

Groffs :)