Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun with Family and Friends

Flying with Aunt Carrie on Easter Sunday.


Jacky and Avery at the Easter egg hunt.


Having fun!


Playing with Jenna.


How do you like my ride?


Daddy, wow, I'm a big boy now.



Me and Grandmama


Aunt Suzanne, Aunt Joy, Grandmama, Cousin Jackie, Nanny, Mommy, and Me


Jenna, hope you don't mind if I play with your toys


Easter treats


Aunt Amy and me on Easter Sunday


Me, Mommy, Andrea, and Aiden


Billy, Andrea, and Aiden. Aiden is so precious, and we were excited to meet him for the first time!


Mommy and me at church getting ready for the Easter egg hunt.


Jenny, me, Jacky, and Julie at the Easter egg hunt


I love my Daddy
Is Adam making fun of me?


A day out with the girls. I was glad to meet Aunt Joy!

Grampie always knows how to make me laugh.

2 comments:

Amber said...

it's so great that you get to be with all of your family!!!

mv2devnul said...

We had so much fun with Isaac. We sure do miss his smile (it will melt your heart) :-) Thank you for coming and celebrating with us. You made it very special. Also, thanks for the video - and of course,(I cried). Zach said to tell Adam to come back soon, he wants a rematch on the golf course (ha). We love you both.