Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful Am I For All God Gives To Me

We have so much to be thankful for...a loving God, Jesus Christ our Savior, our church, family, our precious sons, friends, health, food, home, and the list could go on and on.

This Thanksgiving (2011) was spent with Adam's family in Dawson Springs. We had a wonderful time visiting with everyone. Besides the meal, I especially love when Uncle Sterling gets out his guitar and leads us in some singing!   It amazes me how much our family has grown over the past several years! Our gatherings are full of life, with little ones running around everywhere!

While at Grampie and Grandmama's house, Isaac really enjoyed helping Grandmama decorate her Christmas tree, playing cars and Lincoln Logs with Grampie, and watching the Macy's parade. Daddy gave Eli his first haircut on Thanksgiving morning too, which was a special time!

We did get to visit with Grandad and Mimi some on the way to and from Grampie and Grandmama's house. It was a time of reflection for me. This is the first time my side of the family did not gather for Thanksgiving. With Gran passing away in June, I felt a sadness that she was not with us. She was the "glue" for family gatherings. She will so be missed, but my heart rejoices knowing that she is with our Lord!

The Lord has truly blessed me beyond measure, and more than I could ever deserve. I am so thankful for the ways He has blessed me and provided for our family.







































No comments: